EAHAD is inviting haemophilia physiotherapists to apply for two vacant posts on its Physiotherapists Committee. The positions are for a three-year term that would begin in February 2020.
Physiotherapists Committee membership offers an opportunity to contribute to the development and implementation of physiotherapy and inter-professional EAHAD projects and events, including the Multidisciplinary Pre-Congress Day.
If you are interested in applying, please send a short letter of motivation (maximum 300 words) outlining why you wish to be a part of the committee. Your letter should include the following information:
• Full name
• Haemophilia Treatment Centre you are affiliated with
• Number of years working with people with bleeding disorders
• Whether you work with children, adults, or both
• Specific areas of interests in the field of haemophilia physiotherapy
Applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31 May 2019. The current Physiotherapists Committee members will carefully consider all submissions to select the applicants whose profiles and motivations best fit with the committee’s current composition. To encourage geographic diversity in its membership, at any given time there may be no more than two members from a given European country.
Please note that in order to be considered for a place on the Physiotherapists Committee, you must:
• be a registered or qualified physiotherapist,
• be able to speak and read English at an intermediate or higher level, and
• be working in haemophilia-related services and preferably be participating in advanced physiotherapy activities
• be available to participate actively in the committee’s activities, including attending a majority of meetings (3 per year) and responding to emails. We estimate the average amount of work required to fulfil these duties is 1 day per month.
For more information on role and structure of the Physiotherapists Committee work, please consult the Terms of Reference.
Should you have any questions about the application process, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
You can download the call for applications (PDF) here