Regional Coordinator, Switzerland
Division of Haematology, University Children’s Hospital Zurich, Switzerland (Since 2007)
– Master of Science in Physiotherapy (2019)
Title of the thesis: “Age effect on pressure pain threshold of asymptomatic ankles and knees in young individuals with and without haemophilia: a cross-sectional study”.
– Diploma of Physiotherapy at University Hospital Zurich (1994)
– Chair and founding member of SHN-Physio (Physiotherapists of Swiss Haemophilia Network) (since 2015)
– Responsible PT in Haemophilia Care at the University Children’s Hospital Zurich (since 2010)
– Founding member of Physioterapia Paediatrica Switzerland (since 1998)