Regional Coordinator, Turkey
Hacettepe University, Faculty of Health Science, Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Department, Ankara, Turkey
– B.A. (2007), M.Sc. (2009), PhD (2014), Associate Professor (2017-continues) in Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, Faculty of Health Sciences, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
– PhD Dissertation: Comparison of Different Isokinetic Strength Training in Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
– Master Dissertation: Efficacy of Periarticular Local Analgesic Infiltration on Ambulation and Functional Activities in Total Knee Arthroplasty Rehabilitation
– Visiting fellow and researcher in Osteoarthritis Manchester (ROAM) Project at The University of Manchester, Arthritis Research UK Centre for Epidemiology, Centre for Musculoskeletal Research between January-July 2013, in Manchester, United Kingdom.
– Visiting fellow and researcher in University of Southern California, Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy, between March-June 2017 in Los Angeles, United States of America
– Attending the Physio-School Training in Istanbul during the 15th International Turkish Hemophilia Congress on 14-17 April 2018.
Recent Activities (2018 update):
– Organisation of “Hemophysio Seminar- HJHS” workshop in Ankara, Turkey (October 2018)
– Organisation of “Hemophilia Patient and Family Education” multidisciplinary workshop in Ankara, Turkey (November 2018)