Brussels, Belgium, 20 January 2022 –The 15th Congress of the European Association for Haemophilia and Allied Disorders is taking place from 2 to 4 February 2022. Under the direction of the Organising Committee, the EAHAD 2022 Virtual Congress aims to continue being a locus for the latest innovations and advances in the field of haemophilia and bleeding disorders.
On Friday 4 February, the Latest Clinical Trial Results session will take place. Chaired by EAHAD President, Prof. Flora Peyvandi, and covering the latest developments in our field, the session will host six not-to-be-missed presentations:
– Prof. Wolfgang Miesbach will open the session with his presention on “Final analysis from the pivotal phase 3 HOPE-B Gene Therapy trial: Stable steady-state efficacy and Safety of etranacogene dezaparvovec in adults with severe or moderately severe haemophilia B”.
– Dr Robert Klamroth will follow with “Fitusiran, an Investigational siRNA Therapeutic Targeting Antithrombin for the Treatment of Haemophilia: First Results from a Phase 3 Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety in People with Haemophilia A or B Without Inhibitors (ATLAS-A/B)”.
– Dr Trevor Baglin will present on “SerpinPC is well-tolerated and reduces bleeding in persons with severe haemophilia (PwH) in a 24 week repeat dose study – AP-0101 – Ph2a”.
– Prof. Johannes Oldenburg will have a presentation on “Cases of decreased FVIII activity (FVIII:C) in previously treated patients (PTP) during post-marketing surveillance of N8-GP”.
– Prof. Oldenburg will also present on “Emicizumab prophylaxis in people with mild or moderate haemophilia A without factor VIII inhibitors: Results from the Interim Analysis of the HAVEN 6 Study”.
– Prof. Johnny Mahlangu will close the session presenting on “Efficacy and safety of valoctocogene roxaparvovec gene transfer for severe haemophilia A: Results from the GENEr8-1 two-year analysis”.
With such high-level presentations, the session will offer a deep dive into key issues that have the potential to transform the future haemophilia and allied disorders landscape and spark joint reflection and in-depth discussions.
We look forward to seeing you online at EAHAD 2022, from 2 to 4 February 2022.
You can download the Press Release as a PDF here