Regional coordinator, Spain and Portugal
Department of Physiotherapy, University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain
– Degree in Physiotherapy (1999)
– Degree in Physical Education (2003)
– PhD in Science of Physical Activity and Sport (2010)
– Thesis: “Effects of aquatic training on parameters of physical condition in haemophilic patients”
– Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Physiotherapy, University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain.
– Since 2008, collaborator of the Rehabilitation area of the Haemostasis and Thrombosis Unit, Hospital Universitario y Politécnico la Fe, Valencia, Spain. Clinical and research experience in the treatment and prevention of musculoskeletal injuries, point of care ultrasound and prescription of exercise in haemophilic patients.